The RealFlight 9.5 Flight Simulator Combo with Spektrum DXS Transmitter and WS2000 wireless dongle is an updated learning tool that has been helping new and veteran pilots hone their flying skills dependably for years.
This money-saving combo combines the best-selling RealFlight 9.5 software, a Spektrum WS2000 Wireless Simulator USB Dongle, and a Spektrum DXS Transmitter. This dream team allows you to virtually "fly" all of the aircraft in RF9.5 wirelessly through a USB port on a laptop or desktop PC, using the DXS transmitter. Best of all, you can also use the DXS transmitter to fly a variety of Blade, E-flite, and HobbyZone Bind-N-Fly (BNF) Basic aircraft from trainers to sport models, plus many more.
With more than 170 different aircraft to fly — including airplanes, helicopters, drones and more — at over 40 different flying sites, plus the ability to edit aircraft and sites, there's an almost infinite number of flying options available in RF9.5. Additional features include game-like challenges that make flight training fun, multiplayer options so you can fly and compete with other pilots online, compatibility with VR headsets, and much more.
RealFlight 9.5 adds more of the most popular aircraft from the Best Brands in RC, along with the AMA Headquarters' International Aeromodeling Center (IAC) Flying Site 3 and additional Virtual Flight Instructor lessons, to deliver an experience you simply can't find anywhere else.
Note: If you purchased RealFlight 9 at any time, you will receive an online update to 9.5 at no charge! Internet connectivity required to download the update after RealFlight 9.5 is released in late October 2020.
- RealFlight 9.5:
- More than a dozen new aircraft including trainers, scale, sport, jet and heli models from E-flite, HobbyZone, Hangar 9, and Synergy.
- Fly at the PhotoField™ – Flying Site 3 at the AMA Headquarters' International Aeromodeling Center (IAC)
- Additional Virtual Flight Instructor lessons for new pilots learning to fly
- Industry-leading True-To-Life™ physics that make every flight more lifelike than any other sim
- A simple and intuitive interface for zero learning curve, zero hassle, and more fun
- More than 170 aircraft including airplanes, helicopters, drones, and more
- Over 40 different flying sites including 3D fields and PhotoFields
- FlexiField™ Site Editor so you can make fields your own
- The ability to edit aircraft and to import custom aircraft
- Game-like challenges that make flight training fun and interactive
- Multiplayer options so you can fly or compete with other pilots online
- Compatible with VR headsets, including the Oculus™ Rift and HTC® Vive™ VR headsets (sold separately)
- Spektrum DXS:
- Compatible with a wide variety of Blade, E-flite, and HobbyZone Bind-N-Fly (BNF) Basic aircraft.
- Offers wireless trainer system capability with the optional SRXL2 DSMX Remote Receiver (available separately).
- Registration and updates are possible through a PC with the optional USB Programming Cable (available separately).
- Transmitter comes configured to provide the benefits of SAFE technology with compatible SAFE-equipped receivers.
- Proven ergonomic design is optimized for comfort and precise, fatigue-free control.
- Spektrum WS2000:
- Enables any DSMX or DSM2 equipped transmitter* to connect wirelessly as a USB game controller.
- No additional drivers required, uses generic drivers already available on most operating systems.
- Works with most games and simulators that are compatible with USB game controllers including RealFlight (8.0 and above).
Minimum Recommended System*:
- Windows® 7 or Windows 8 or Windows 10**
- Intel® Pentium® 1.0GHz or equivalent
- 512 MB RAM
- 10 GB Hard Drive Space
- DVD Drive
- 3D Accelerated Video with:
- 32 MB Dedicated Video Memory
- Fully DirectX® 9 compliant (Shader Model 2.0 or better)
- Spektrum® InterLink® DX Simulator Controller, a Spektrum wireless simulator dongle plus a compatible DSM2/DSMX equipped transmitter, a RealFlight® compatible controller, or other compatible Gamepad/Joystick
- Internet connectivity required for activation** and to download additional content and updates
- Optimal System
For Best Graphical Performance:
- Dual Core 2.4GHz CPU
- 2 GB RAM
- 3D Accelerated Video with: 512 MB dedicated video memory
- Multiplayer Requirements:
- Broadband Internet connection
- Computer microphone for voice chat
- VR Requirements:
- Compatible with some VR sets (available separately). Check manufacturer's requirements for VR system use.
- Works with both the Oculus Rift and HTC® Vive™ VR headsets
* Some graphical features may be disabled. Aerodynamic calculations will remain high quality
** Administrator access required in Windows 10
*** Adapter cord/cable set available separately (RFL1015) for use with the InterLink DX that will make it compatible with the trainer jacks on most Futaba® plus all JR® and Spektrum™ transmitters
- (2) RealFlite 9.5 DVDs
- (1) RealFlite Installation Guide
- (1) Spektrum DSX Transmitter
- (1) Wireless Simulator USB Dongle