Get your hands on the ultimate RC experience
RealFlight has more to offer than ever before. The supremely realistic physics which have drawn pilots to RealFlight since the first edition hit the market are back and further improved. Upgraded graphics, driven by UNIGINE, render the world in detail refined down to the last blade of grass.
Accessing the world of RealFlight is easier than ever with a simple, intuitive interface which virtually guarantees you’ll be up and flying in moments. There’s zero learning curve, zero hassle, just flying fun.
Once you’re in, the unbounded scope of the flying sites—especially the 8 million acre Sierra Nevada site—will astound you and their detail will draw you in. Numerous fan-favorite flying sites have been remastered. There are new international flying sites like Wasserkuppe in Germany and Calahorra Castle in Spain to enjoy as well. Plus, over fifty new aircraft, detailed to the panel lines and rivets, await your every command.
Pick up this version of RF-X and get all the detail, the physics, and the realism with the supreme confidence of the only controller custom-designed for RF-X pilots—the Interlink-X!
- Reset/Rewind button for replaying your victories or reversing your crashes—a RealFlight exclusive!
- Zero wear and tear on your field transmitter
- Easy control of most simulator functions right from the controller
- 10-channel capability for effortless control of everything from ailerons to arsenals
- Built-in sliders help drone pilots zero their cameras in for the best shots
InterLink-X Controller: USB Port; Compatible FM or FM-selectable transmitter (if using the interface mode). Note: The connectors on the InterLink-X cord and included adapters make the InterLink-X compatible with the trainer jacks on most Futaba and all Tower Hobbbies, JR, and Spektrum systems.
- Unparalleled physics make RealFlight the #1 RC flight simulator on the market
- Simple, intuitive interface—zero learning curve, zero hassle
- Unprecedented, immersive graphics driven by UNIGINE
- Hone your drone flying with the most advanced simulations offered by RealFlight ever
- Real-life flying locales like Wasserkuppe in Germany and the Castle in Calahorra
- Trees in all shades and shapes, humidity haze, sunlight glare—an experience as rich as real life
- Fly without boundaries in the Sierra Nevada—8 million acres of soaring
- Hone your FPV flying skills with intricate drone race courses as detailed as being at the field
- Remastered flying sites like Joe’s Garage bring nostalgic locales to new life
- Tier-system game-like challenges to refine your flying skills
- Software also available without Interlink-X Transmitter; part# GPMZ4548
Minimum Recommended System: Some graphical features may be lowered or disabled. Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10. 64bit, Local administrator access required. Quad-core processor AMD FX-4300 or equivalent, DirectX 11 Mid-Range Video Card with 2GB of video memory GTX 460 or better. Integrate Video Cards not recommended. 30 GB Hard Drive Space, 4 GB RAM and DVD Drive
**Not compatible with Windows XP, Mac platforms or Windows emulators such as Virtual PC on a Mac.**
Optimal System: I7-6700 Processor or equivalent nVidia GTX 1060, Radeon RX 480, or equivalent 32 GB RAM SSD Hard Drive